So here are some random things from me:
- Today was day 2 of my internship. So far I absolutely love it. It's definitely a challenge but I know that doing my internship there was the absolute right decision. Today we were reading over the Intern Contract and as my advisor read the part that says "halfway through your internship you will lead tasks on your own" she interrupts herself and says "oh, by the way, I'm going to be gone Friday and Monday..." Ah! Someone else is taking care of Monday but I get to plan for Friday which happens to be about 4 hours long. I'm nervous, the girls are going to try and test me especially with my advisor gone. It will be interesting! Tomorrow is Treatment Team for 5 hours (where pretty much the whole staff gets together to discuss each client). I'm excited to learn more about each of the girls and I'm hoping that will help me plan for Friday.
- While driving back and forth over the last few days I've been listening to my "Purchased" playlist on my iPod. It's been really funny to see what songs were complete impulse buys. Going through the list reminded me of some very specific times and I had a good laugh to myself about them.
- I learned a riff from Nirvana's Come as You Are on my ukulele. Hooray for being able to play something recognizable to someone other than myself!
- Lunch was at Magleby's Fresh and came with a famous Magleby's roll. I realized that it's been over a year since I've had one. It was even more delicious than I remembered.
- I need new jeans. They are my least favorite thing to shop for and from what I understand most people agree with me. Why don't jeans fit at least one body type?
- I'm so happy church is at 9 again. Sunday I came home from church, messed around for a while, watched a movie, had a friend over for a big family dinner, played cards, wrote in my journal while watching another movie, and then went back to Provo where I hung out and played games with some friends. Sundays with church at 1 pretty much meant going to church, eating dinner, seeing friends and going to bed. Viva 9am!
- Tonight I got a tiny ray of hope right at the moment I needed one. This probably makes no sense to any of you but I was pretty happy about it.
So that's pretty much it. Super random but I'm just happy to be here again. More to come!