Thursday, October 23, 2008

I just want to be okay, be okay, be okay...

I've been bad at blogging lately. I'm not too worried about it though because being bad at blogging is just one more small thing on a long list of things I'm not too great at. Since it's been a while, I'm going to make you a list of things that have changed and a list of things that are the same. Hooray!

The Same:
Still doing the internship.
Still loving it.
Still not getting enough sleep.
Still going to concerts.

The Different:
Not working at Nu Skin anymore. (Can I call that my Difference. Demonstrated.?... Lame Nu Skin joke!)

This might sound a little silly but I really was quite sad to leave. As much as I loved reading newspapers and magazines everyday I really loved the people I worked with. I made so many good friends in my 2+ years there. As cliche as it sounds, the people I worked with really made working tolerable. They brought me cookies when I broke my hand, flowers when my grandpa died, gave great dating advice, threw jellybeans at me, pretended not to notice when I was under jellybean attack, hooked me up with treats or tickets or discounts and they always stopped to chat and smile.

(Jaime's desk after a small prank...)

(Convention. Lots of Asians.)

Nu Skin was a great place to work these last couple years, thanks guys for making it so good. Oh and to my Nu Skin friends: I really do want to do that lunch we discussed! When's good for you?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Jodi! How I miss you. We for sure need to do lunch. I eat lunch every day, so...you say when!
    Thank you for demonstrating your difference. It has truly affected my life in a positive way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jodi... We miss you! WAH!!!!!!!!! I do believe you difference was demonstrated! Well actually you just are the difference. deonstrated. Who the crap came up with that anyway? HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always amazed how sad it can be to leave a job, even when I'm completely ready to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HEART YOU!!! You are missed! Remember how we were good friends before you worked at Nu Skin? Hence we can be friends after you work at Nu Skin!!!

    ReplyDelete