Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude: November 1st

It's just about that time of year where we start thinking of all the things we're grateful for. All of the things we should probably think about everyday but don't. I want to cultivate an "attitude of gratitude" within myself so I'm going to attempt to post 3 things daily that I'm thankful for. Attempt is the key since my internet at home isn't exactly working, but I'll play catch up if I have to. Here are my 3 things for the 1st:

  1. Crepes - I went to a wedding reception where crepes were served. Good idea.
  2. New friends - my internship supervisor suggested that I go with her to a card making party to network with some people in our field. I met some great ladies who I would want to be friends with regardless of any sort of networking.
  3. My internship - I've worked the last 3 Saturdays now but oddly I don't mind. Well, not too much. I love what I'm doing and I actually want to be there. I'm very lucky.

"We show our gratitude by sharing with others."
- H. David Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment