Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude: November 4th

  1. A top secret phone call - For now at least, it's secret. But it was good and hopefully I can tell you all some good things very soon.
  2. My resume - Never has a resume looked better than mine does right now. Okay, that's really not true at all but I really like the paper it's printed on!
  3. My step-dad - We don't always see eye to eye but I'm thankful for the quick phone call we had today. (FYI: Not the same as the top secret phone call.)

"Our realization of what is most important in life goes hand in hand with gratitude for our blessings."

- Thomas S. Monson

2 comments:

  1. A) I HEART YOU! B) This is a fabulous idea and I might steal it from you C) I am grateful you are grateful D) Did I mention I HEART YOU! PS you need to finish your story that you started to tell me last night. Can we dinner soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea. And you definitely have me curious about your top secret phone call. I would like to know more someday. But for now I would just like to know more about what's going on in your life period...i miss you.

    ReplyDelete