Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This is me right now:
I had about a day and a half of mental funk. You know those days where it seems like nothing in your life is going the way you want and you are unable to be successful at anything? (Please say I'm not the only one...) I'm thankful the funk was a quick one. Heaven knows some funks are much longer. I'm now being back in the mindset that I am able to work to get to where I want to be and that in the meantime I can make the most of what I have right now.

I'm going to be a coach for one of the girls at work. I'm really excited, I think she's pretty great and I think we can accomplish a lot together. Also, today I went to the URTA (Utah Recreation Therapy Association) meeting in hopes of becoming more involved. I came home the new Central Utah Region Representative. I'm excited to find out what that actually means.

I'm excited to throw myself into these projects and to work on a few other, more personal, things.

There was also some free breakfast at Denny's with friends that helped me ease out of my funk.


We had to wait in line for a while and so they brought out hot chocolate.


Then the hot chocolate was gone and it was cold again.

So that's what I'm up to. De-funking. What are you up to these days?

1 comment: