Saturday, March 7, 2009

Shiny and contoured the railway winds


Apparently the new theme of my blog is "Awkward Pictures of Erica and Jodi". That shouldn't shock anyone. This week we decided to support our ward friends at their soccer game the best way we knew how: orange slices, Capri Suns, and fruit snacks. I might have enjoyed them more than any of the players.

My favorite part of the evening was at the grocery store when I told the checker that we were part of the "mom club." I was trying to say we were soccer moms but that phrase wouldn't come and I made something else up.

Or maybe it was when the son of one of our players kept yelling "go daddy!" even when his dad was just stretching on the sidelines. It's good to have support at all times I suppose.


Ashley soothed our spirits after the loss by making margaritas and Shirley Temples. Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment