Monday, October 5, 2009

Good morning beautiful

How was your weekend?


Mine was lovely because it mostly included watching General Conference for 8 hours. Normally listening to 8 hours of church speakers might make me want to stab my self in the eye but General Conference is different. I finish the weekend feeling edified. I have been reminded of things I need to work on, felt love and hope, and felt inwardly renewed.

While I could choose many favorites this man, Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, spoke so movingly. More movingly than anything I remember hearing in my lifetime. He testified of the Book of Mormon. If you were not able to hear him speak or are at all curious about the Book of Mormon I would encourage you to go here and listen.


I hope your weekend was also lovely.

2 comments:

  1. I just stared at the t.v. wide-eyed. It was powerful. I don't think I've ever heard a general authority speak so forcefully before. At the end Cam just sat there a minute and said, "Right on, Elder H. Right on." Couldn't have said it better myself. :)

    ReplyDelete