- Read the Book of Mormon - I still need to work on this. Oops.
Do that one thing in that one place- Done! Quite pleased with this one. It deserves a separate post. Redesign the blog- Done. I'm not terribly thrilled with the results but I also don't really care that much.
- Sew at least 4 items of clothing - Yeah, I should start on that. Maybe some fall skirts?
Have my entire room completely clean at the same time- I'm counting those three days in March when I cleaned for my mom and sister's visit.
- Bake 104 things - Oh boy. Yeah, I started out strong on this but then certain things (people) distracted me. This won't be happening.
- Take 4 hobby related classes - One down, three to go.
- Take more pictures - This was a vague goal. Maybe I'm doing it?
- Meet Kyle Beckerman - Still working on this one. Please let this happen.
- Become a tourist in my own state - Slowly doing this. Not enough to call it good.
- Host a party a month - Nope. Also not happening.
- Learn to run - I sure think about this a lot. It can still happen.
- Find a third lantern for that one corner in my room - Still looking.
- Blog 10x a month - Ha.
- Go camping - I'm making this happen in September.
- Read one book per month - I would have to actually count but I think I'm close. Especially if I get to just count the total of books read instead of the month in which I read them.
- Index 6,000 names - 350 down, 5650 to go. I actually feel okay about this one still considering I did all 350 of those names yesterday afternoon.
- Sell something at the farmers market - Not yet.
- Visit a new state - Not yet.
- Make handmade lemonade - Not yet.
- Check out Timp cave - Not yet. I should have gone with the girls last week.
- Attend 5 concerts - Almost! I just counted four and I have several more lined up.
- Spend at least a day working with Habitat for Humanity - Not yet.
- Go to the Salt Flats - Nope
- Go to another roller derby - Not yet. Soon?
- Let my family know how much I love them - I don't know how to measure this. Maybe?
Monday, August 1, 2011
It's all uncharted
So, once upon a time I made a list of 26 things I wanted to do this year. How about an update?