- I got plenty of sleep last night after only racking up 4 hours each of the past two nights.
- I was getting a little worried about insomnia.
- Work has felt like I'm hanging out with my best friends.
- Not that I'm not working.
- I've just had many laughs and my face truly hurts from smiling.
- This is an improvement from yesterday when I kept sticking my foot in my mouth.
- The day has included funny emails from some of my real best friends.
- We played Rock Band during lunch.
- I got a surprise visit at work from some friends.
- I'm looking forward to tonight.
- Hilary, Heather and I are going to see Joshua Radin and Ingrid Michaelson play tonight.
- School's over for the week.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
A Good Day
I love days like today. Nothing especially exciting has happened today but it has still just been a good day: