Monday, June 9, 2008

I can see what's going on


I'm feeling kind of random, this is a "where I'm at" kind of post inspired by Jess.

Emotion: unsettled

Book: textbooks! the next real book that's waiting for me is Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

Album: "i love JALS" mixed CD from Heather. i'm too scattered to commit to one actual album right now

Songs: "Walking After You" The Foo Fighters, "The Fear You Won't Fall" Joshua Radin, "Violet Hill" Coldplay, "The Hat" Ingrid Michaelson, "Jen's Song" Benton Paul, "Tie the Rope" The Format, "Memory" Armchair Cowboy

Fear: not finding a good internship, not pushing myself hard enough, settling for something less than great, not living up to my potential

Frustration: guys, work, school. so many current frustrations.

Happy: more time with friends and shaved ice

Wish: to know where I'll be in life 6 months from now

Resolution: to get in an actual workout routine. always a resolution

Phases: working my way back into a curly hair phase, being outside again, late night summer hang outs, traveling

Food: breakfast sandwiches at all times of day

Desire: having a plan for the next 6 months and then going on a relaxing tropical vacation

Bad Habits: procrastination and staying up way too late

Advice: "Forget yourself and go to work." - GBH

Websites: facebook, blogs, gmail, flickr

Drink: cherry limeaids

Changes: school coming to a close, a possible move for an internship, personal life changes

TV Show: always "the office" and currently re-watching "arrested development"

2 comments:

  1. I've been a crappy blogger lately. So I'm going to copy you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jod--i love you. i know you will figure it out soon, believe me! I know of this place called Austin Texas--there might be a girl down there you could live with? Thanks again for the talk tonight, I always love talking with you. We will figure out this TR stuff sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete