I hate moving with a fiery passion.
- took pictures of all the tiny things wrong with the apartment so I don't get charged for them.
- moved furniture.
- visited my invalid friend HoJo and also Piz.
- considered very strongly the thought of quitting and watching a movie with them.
- bought and carried 8 cinder blocks to raise my bed up.
- moved a small amount of stuff.
- discovered I have no source of light in my room.
- slid down three stairs, almost falling all the way down, while carrying too much stuff.
- took a quick trip to Ikea.
- procured a bookshelf for twenty bones and a lamp for ten. Plus some trash cans and book ends and a tiny easel. And a hot dog.
- also carried that dang book shelf around. It weighs 43 lbs according to the box.
- was mooned while driving.
- went bowling.
- started to assemble the bookshelf when I decided that having the lamp put together would be helpful.
- put the lamp together only to realize that I didn't have any light bulbs.
- put the whole dang bookshelf together by myself.
- and I did it right the first time.
- put my DVDs on the shelves.
In summary: If DVDs were the only thing I owned, I would be all moved in.