Monday, March 14, 2011

I think I wanna marry you

Last night I had a dream wherein my wedding reception was held in a gas station that the groom's parents  owned. We had it there because his parents thought everyone would enjoy picking out their "refreshments". Our receiving line was in front of the beer cooler because hey! we're Mormon so no one needed in there. I had no idea who the groom was.

Last weekend was my coworker's wedding reception. This weekend was 2 days of wedding celebration for my favorite cousin. Two of my roommates are engaged. I'm the maid of honor for a set of friends who are getting married in April. Several other friends are planning weddings all around me.  I'm quite happy for everyone but if I keep having weird wedding dreams that happiness might fade pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment