Monday, March 14, 2011

Be careful what you do, don't go around breaking young girls' hearts

If you follow college basketball at all you know who Jimmer Fredette is.
If you read my blog at all you know that I fall hard for aliens.
What you don't yet know is how these two things are related and why BYU owes me a thank you letter.
 To enlighten you I would like to share a song written and performed by one of my work girls. (The homeless one for those who know.)

Havier is Not My Lover

Jimmer was a man
Wha was well loved in this town
He had a fancy car and he would drive it around

Jimmer was a star - a star in Basketball
Seemingly the man, yeah he seemed to have it all

But Jimmer actually had a secret that was bad
it was so crazy-mad
the secret that he had

OH! Jimmer is in love with Jodi Leynse.
He's an alien in disguise
Jimmer's in love with Jodi Leynse
His whole life is full of lies

Havier is not my lover!
It's really Jimmer, yeah.
Havier is not my lover!
It's really Jimmer, yeah.



People, this song is GOOD.

1 comment: