I was double tagged!
The rules are as follows:
1. The player lists 6 relatively unknown facts/habits about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.
1. I love to iron. My iron is usually set up because I iron almost everyday. I just think clothes look better when they're not wrinkly. When I lived in the dorms my freshman year my friends would come look for me in the laundry room if they couldn't find me and when I moved out of the dorms and into an apartment the first thing I bought was a good iron. When I worked at the dry cleaners if I was done with my job I would go help the shirt press girls. There's just something so satisfying about a crisp shirt. I really do love to iron.
2. I was supposed to be taller. As I grew up the Dr. always told me I would be at least 5'9" and I believed her since I was always so much taller than everyone else. I was that girl in the back row of the class photo who was taller than all the boys. For some reason I hit 5'7" and just stopped. I'm a little disappointed, I won't lie.
3. I have been skiing only once in my life. When I was probably 9 my mom and I went with some friends. I went to class in the morning and made a friend. We got on the lift together, got scared to get off where we were supposed to and ended up going higher up the mountain than we could handle. The ski resort people sent a snowmobile to get us. I eventually went down again only to get scared of falling (I was tall! I had a long way to fall!) and sat on my skis a
4. I had extra teeth. Maybe it was just one. I don't remember but when the oral surgeon went to remove 3 of my wisdom teeth he found a tiny extra tooth or two.
5. I will shave my head if I ever have a good reason. If I get cancer the hair is gone! If you get cancer and need some moral head-shaving support give me a call.
6. When my dad got really sick he retired and my mom went back to work. My dad stayed home with me but some times it was harder for him to get up and out of bed early. I was only 3 but he taught me to program the VCR to record Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers. This video brings back stong memories.
5 years ago I was... a senior in High School, getting antsy about my college acceptance letter, participating in my first and last musical, leaving machine shop early to go to Sonic, trying to soak up my last few months at home and in the process of catching mono.
5 months ago I was...working a ton and loving it, putting off classes, thinking about my Halloween costume, enjoying watching the Office with friends and seeing Newsies for the very first time.
5 things that worry me...finding a job I love after I graduate, getting stuck in a rut, disappointing myself, the health and happiness of my family, $$$$.
5 bad habits...skipping 8am class, spending more money than I should, eating a cookie whenever I see one, staying up late just doing nothing, and procrastinating important things
5 of my favorite places I've lived...Canon City, S-Hall of DT, Old Mill, S&K's house (where I live now), Riverside Condos
5 of my greatest blessings...the gospel, my Mom, my friends, my job, humor.
5 things in my virtual shopping bag...this, this, this, this, and these.
5 of my favorite things to blog about...friends, concerts, food, random funny things, and cool finds.
5 people I tag...Well, I was supposed to tag 6 people for the first one and 5 people for the second one but I'm just not going to do it. I'm going to tag Marie, Heather, Nadine, Mallory and Holli to do one, or both, and you if you would like to do it as well.