Friday, July 18, 2008

Lucky to have been where I have been

Dear Future Husband (whoever and wherever you are),


When I am sad or stressed or feeling some emotion you don't know how to deal with, perhaps you should suggest I get a pedicure. It may not be the absolute best answer but I've yet to find a better one.

Lovingly,
Your Future Wife


ALSO (this is to everyone, not just the future Mr.):

Apparently that last post was awkward for everyone. And that is okay. I thought about deleting it but decided against it. In case you were wondering, I am making the right decision for me. For now. I'm leaving that awkward post up as a reminder to trust myself and let that be good enough.


ALSO ALSO:

The Dark Knight is an incredible movie. And not just because I love Christian Bale. Seriously, my only complaint about the movie was not enough Christian. I don't know how they could have fixed that though, short of putting up a little picture of him in the corner of the screen. Which I would be okay with. I agree with everything that was said in this review.

MORE ALSO:

If you're in the Provo area this weekend don't forget about Llama fest. It's sure to be the event of the summer.



3 days until John Mayer rocks my life!

3 comments:

  1. there's nothing like a good pedi. I wish i could afford to have one every day. I get to see Dark Knight on Monday and can't wait!! I've heard nothing but exceptional. Have fun with the Llamas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH man I need to see that movie!! I swear I am the only person left on the planet who has not seen it.

    ReplyDelete