Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh hot damn, this is my jam...

It's Monday afternoon and my wrist still hurts. Totally worth it.




Yes, that's a 138. Beating Adam by 1 point and Ethan by 4. And beating my lifetime high score. This is actually the third game, but it's really the only one that counts. I won the first game and was the only one to break 100 that game. Then I got a little too confident and trashed talked myself into a terrible 2nd game where Ethan more than doubled my score. Then came the 3rd game and a hard earned, suspenseful victory.

Erica and I.

Ethan.

Adam.

Rarey.


Ethan's almost-winning technique was to stick his super long leg halfway into the next lane. Better luck next time friends!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, please tell Ethan that the long leg in the other leg only works if there's someone else next to you bowling and they trip you! Cheaters always win!

    ReplyDelete